At MATA, we offer a wide range of clinics for our junior players. The junior program is specifically designed for our players to progress through specific levels all while having fun. They receive instruction that aligns with their abilities and goals as they work to strengthen their tennis skills. Tennis does not involve standing around but rather constant moving, hitting and learning. This is reflected in our program, as we teach while our students are actively engaged and playing. Above all, we work to promote a love of tennis that will last throughout their lives.
Click this link to see our JUNIORS fall schedule
Read about our program focus here...
Beginner to Low Intermediate
• Programs are designed to develop the right base for players to learn and grow.
• Emphasis on footwork, stroke technique, and basic positioning on the court.
• Red, Orange, Green, and Yellow classes are in our Foundational programs
Intermediate (generally min age 10+)
• Programs build upon the base that was established in our foundational classes.
• Footwork and technique continue to be emphasized
• a stronger focus is placed on the serve, net play, court positioning, and basic strategy.
• accomplished and highly competitive players, primary athletic focus is tennis
• players compete in high level sectional/national tournaments
• desire to play college or professional tennis
• UTR (1.0-2.5) - for players that play in USTA leagues and USTA L7 events.
• UTR (3.0-5.0) - for players that may play some USTA L5 events, but typically play L6 events.
• UTR (5.5+) - designed for players that regularly compete in Sectional L3, L4 & L5 events as well as USTA National L1 &L2 events.
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MATA ADVANCED PROGRAM